Saturday, March 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink MIM #314: Color Wheel Cards

Happy weekend everyone!

Today's card is for Papertrey Ink's latest Make it Monday challenge #314, Color Wheel Cards. You can see their inspiration card and video on the Papertrey Ink blog

For this challenge, I decided to make a teacher thank you card using Papertrey Ink's Happy Trails stamp set. This i\set is definitely one of my favorites for its versatility!

For the background, I die cut a circle from a piece of text print patterned paper using Gina K Design's Large Circle die set.

I then die cut six pencils from Gina K layering weight paper and stamped them using the Happy Trails set. The ink colors that I selected for the color wheel are shown in the picture as well. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and foam mounted it to the card. 


Thanks for stopping by the blog today - I hope you're having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment