Thursday, March 15, 2018

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

Hello friends! 

I am loving the inspiration photo from Altenew's March 2018 Inspiration Challenge! I've always wanted to go to Greece so this was a fun challenge to make a card for. The inspiration photo had gorgeous pink, coral, blue and light brown tones that were the inspiration for my card below.


The colors that I selected for this were Altenew's Puffy Heart, Sunkissed, Rocky Shore, and Persian Blue. To start, I used Altenew's Halftone Stencil and sponged on Sunkissed ink.

I then die cut out the flower and branches from the Beautiful Day stamp set. This might be my favorite Altenew set! The flower in it is so pretty and has several layers to create a really dimensional look. I stamped the first two layers in Puffy Heart, and the last two layers in Rocky Shore. For the branches, I stamped them once in Rocky Shore, and then used a blender marker to add some Puffy Heart ink to the branches as well.

Lastly I added the sentiment from the new Sakura Blossom set in Persian Blue, and added a few Nuvo drops to complete the card. 

2 comments:

  1. Your use of colors are spot on, Stephanie! Love the composition and design! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at this month's Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete