Monday, March 5, 2018

Less is More Challenge #366: Monochrome

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

For today's blog post I'm sharing a sympathy card that I made for this week's Less is More challenge, which is to design a monochrome card. Most of my cards turn out mostly monochrome (whether I intend them to or not!), so this was a fun challenge for me.

I have a craft fair coming up soon and I realized that I am short on sympathy cards, so that is what I decided to make for the challenge. To start, I taped off a portion of the Honeycomb Background stamp from My Favorite Things in a light gray ink and stamped that directly on my card base. I then added the flowers from Papertrey Ink's newest anniversary stamp set, Mixed Bouquet, in the same gray ink.


Lastly I added the With Sympathy sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Graceful Greetings II stamp set to finish the card. 

Thanks for checking out my cards this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment