Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Papertrey Ink MIM #313: Mask & Stack

Hello friends!

Today's card is for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge #313, using a masking technique to stack up lots of cute images on a card. I loved using this technique since it's just so fun!

For today's card, I selected Papertrey Ink's Warmest Wishes stamp set, as it's one of the few that I have with cute animal images. Instead of selecting just one, I used all three animals stamps from this set - the polar bear, penguin, and fox - to give my card some variety (and extra cuteness)! 

To start this card, I first stamped all of the animal images using PTI's True Black ink. I then stamped the sentiment also in True Black, and added the stars to the sky using PTI's Soft Stone ink. Lastly, I colored all of the little cuties using Prismacolor colored pencils.

12 comments:

  1. So clever to pack your winter card with the trio of critters. Adorable and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute this is with all those animal images! Perfect coloring, perfect background, just perfect overall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie, you did such a great job with this! I love your scene with the animals. Especially how you have the bears carrying a few on there backs. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card sure brought a smile to my face. What a clever way to use all the animals from this set! Very, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too fun and fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete