Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Papertrey Ink MIM #312: Framing Sentiments

Hello friends!

For today's post, I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge #312: Framing Sentiments & Images. I love this challenge as it gave me an opportunity to use a few of my newer stamp sets along with some well-loved items I've had for a while!

To start this card, I selected a piece of Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides cardstock - I love this color! I then die cut the stitched frame using the large circle set from Gina K Designs. Using the remnant from the middle of the frame, I masked the card base before stamping the background with the Romantic Script Background from My Favorite Things in VersaMark. 

I then adhered the frame and stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Butterflies stamp set in Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides die ink. I love that stamp set for the sentiments - there's something perfect in it for every occasion.

For the leaves, I die cut vellum using Papertrey Ink's Branching Out die, and cut it apart to make several branches to add to the frame. I lastly used the butterfly die from Papertrey's Happy Trails set (another one of my favorites) to hide the glue spot under the vellum.

4 comments: