Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Color Challenge

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Today on the blog I'm sharing the card that I made for Papertrey Ink's anniversary color challenge. The design team provided beautiful color palettes as inspiration - I selected Betsy Veldman's for the card that I made below.

I absolutely love this color palette! To make this card, I selected a piece of Green Parakeet cardstock and layered that over a white card base. I then cut a second panel using the Quatrefoil Cover Plate, and lightly inked it using the color recipe inks. I then die cut the feathers from the Feather Finery stamp set and stamped them in the Winter Wisteria and Aqua Mist inks, and used Royal Velvet and Tropical Teal inks for the dotted layer on top.


Lastly, I added the sentiment, embossed on vellum, and a few sequins for some sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Those colors are great and the card is sophisticated without being over the top.

    ReplyDelete