Thursday, February 8, 2018

Less is More Challenge #364: Music

Today I have a quick CAS card for Less is More's Challenge #364, which was to create a music-inspired card. This one really was a challenge for me as I don't have many music themed stamps. Time to add a few things to the wishlist!

For the card, I put three inks from Altenew's Rock collection on my craft mat, then inked the Christmas angel stamp from the mat to create an ombre effect. I then added a few sparkles with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen to her bugle, crown, and the snow flakes trailing behind her.

I then stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Stylish Sentiments: Holiday set in the darkest gray color, and added a few sequins for a little extra sparkle. 



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, elegant card! I love the ombre effect of the angel and how sophisticated the overall effect is. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I love the ombré stamped angel. For not having any music themed products, you got creative and nailed our theme. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I'm so glad you chose ombre greys for your colour palette, it's so classy and stylish.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvellous card Stephanie! The ombre on your angel is so pretty and I bet the sparkle gives it that Christmas look too. I have that angel image too but had completely forgotten about it until I saw this fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete